to shut down seattle steam leathal generators
rise and decolonize~ WCPSD
the home occupied by the artists, builders and musicians existed in freedom for twelve days~ things happen fast in this vortex of creation~ the people needed blankets and food first~ beds~ water books second, the art was happening on the streets through outreach to the community~ with whom support was building~ at least five mural projects are on stack
the artist~ Drinkwater
where the history of indigenous people* will be painted
Olmec head and temple~
this wall was painted with the express encouragement of the building occupants~ surrounded on three sides by churches ~ the people walking passed all say ~ "paint them all !"
locate ~Fir Street between 14 Th and 15 Th ~ Central District
NE!L~ in solidarity
*not the actual name~ i just made that up~ will clarify later
My Blog List
|Supported by the website design company guide .|
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (139)
- painting machine
- i'm forced to watch the dawn
- Mr. Johnny X Banana
- the art of the house~ WATER
- the story behind ~ water
- seattle police swat team raids artist residence
- MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU
- taking pictures of people taking pictures of peopl...
- put a hand on my shoulder and ask. . . do you have...
- Police SWAT Team Raids Occupy Seattle Media Black...
- free ~ up against the wall
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (172)