the family w/ painted big boob tray
they actually hold the passengers upside-down with all their pocket change and hair and everything falling to the ground beggars
the country fair pictures women
the very idea of climbing within this beasts belly and spinning/ spinning / in utero
i want a rooster with long legs and a short. . .
that's one fancy cock / wattle
b/w pom-pom chickens
that's one plump hen
a pair of wonderful ducks
love the human hands reaching into the pen~ flaccidly ~ while all eyes on multi-way too human boobs
the real mother ship~ the crowning jewel of the state fair circuit / at least to me / so fancy / so perfect and unlike all the other schlocky airbrush painted crap~each panel is a work of art/ a landscape to some idyllic mountains, river valley, pasture landed dream, an advertisement for nothing but itself/ applied to surface onto which no eye falls/ the direction of the ride is out to the crowds head/ the other rides / the sky / the hills/ and hillbillies
like god's chandelier / completely and thoroughly painted /like Victorian graffiti
and one of the greatest rides / in it's simplicity / in it's art and architecture / in it's executions direct / place people on swings and turn
eclipse the sun / climb the alter stairs / swing and find satori
which i find upon the simple green of country farm land stretching away to drive-in theatres / clouds / forests edge / and corn /in rows / in September
which is the problem of course~ i found~ too many points of view ~ too much infighting~ even within a crowd~ four or five crowds~ a few hundred people maybe~ there was dissent ~ tea party oldsters~ the Larouche crowd with Hitler mustache / Obama posters and Communists and workers and a lot of older folks supporting unions and
the pentagon's budget is killing us and others
folks just back from #occupy wall street #
we need the infernal noise brigade we need punk rock cheerleaders we need roller girls in black ski masks and tightrope walkers fire dancing/ jugglers tossing Molotovs full of confetti
we need to think more like video games~ with Demonstrator inflatable decoys~ smoke-screens~ banana peels~ sticky sheets~ Mylar dirigibles with placards and cameras ~and stealth
if the police are going to use Kettle lines/ and safety netting to delineate us, we should build our own cages~ tear-gas proof geodesic domes over manhole escape hatches
we need water-proof signs/ pens / a pogo-schtick army
We need ghost protesters/ vampire protesters / charming monster movie goons
El Comite' really brought the crowd to their feet~ thank you ~
free all immigrants in detention
the streets were emptied and rainy / lonely/ after i took a break
we need to clean up after ourselves
Enter a blog
The analysis indicates that the author of http://neilwaukee.blogspot.com/ is of the type:
ESFP - The Performers
The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
check out the live feed
These patriot occupiers are fighting for 99 percent of us. Those who are unemployed, uninsured, underemployed and totally insecure in the face of ever increasing social and financial inequities. They are standing up for those who cannot be there right now.
Here's the good news – you can help, right now today – no matter where you are.
- Spread the word – there's something going on. People have started a movement – they're occupying Wall Street. Hundreds of people have been camped out in lower Manhattan for four days!
- If you're in New York and can only spare a little time or money: bring American flags, cardboard, markers, water, etc. down to Liberty Park.
- If you're in the New York area and have a day, a morning, an afternoon, go down there. The weather appears to be holding. Take the day off and just go. I know it sounds hard to believe but you will be heard. This is an open general assembly effort and you will get your say and be a real participant.
- If you are a little ways from NYC, organize foursomes to go to NYC for the day. It will cost you the train/bus/car fare. Take nothing but some food and water and your body.
- Too far to get to NYC? Sign this petition and I will read your name and comments in Liberty Park this week, I promise. Break Up Goldman Sachs Now!
- Be subversive against the big money interests wherever you are and encourage others to do the same. Don't give the banksters 4 percent of every purchase you make with a credit or debit card – use cash. See: UseCashMovement
- Be subversive: max out your credit card on large ticket items and return them the next day. (This one is right out of the Saul Alinsky playbook.)
- Move your money from a big bank to a credit union.
- Picket a local branch of a bank. When the press asks you what the heck you think you're doing, tell them it's in solidarity with Occupy Wall Street.
- Send food to the protesters in Liberty Park through a New York friend or go to the live stream chat for information on local eats that will take your order. (Yes, you'll have to use your credit card, big spender!)
- Do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows a writer, a celebrity, etc. who will show their face at the protest? Get to them now.
*Bonus support idea: Spread the word again, and repeat!
as a party on two wheels ~ shopping downtown in the most depressing place on earth~ the Goodwill outlet store~ everything is broken and dirty and fought over
but then this bike is stabbed into my face and i smile and look around for the driver
eating a chewy chicken lunch ?
i want to interview the driver and then i don't want to at all~ and walk home~ stirred
did i ever tell you~ that i love my van ?
it must be very hard to be a marine mammal~ this poor soul spent high tide being pushed up the beach and had to bite some fool ~ watch out for dogs and try to get well~ her ribs were showing and her spine~ poor puppy~
fungi looking like horseshoe crab
life~ we'll have to walk around in some distant hell~ some far away paradise
Ho-quat sweat lodge
my Halloween costume
fully grown trees ~ sideways~ makes me think of applesauce doughnuts
build a fort
i used to collect river/ beach smooth drift-wood and bark / going to build giant jewelry out of it and little paintings~ someday
you could almost believe in gillie suited monsters curled up on the beach
to hold you underwater~ drag you to the bottom of the waves~ beneath a nice right reef break
i like beach snails~ and ravens~ and long romantic walks alone with dawn patrol's destruction
after the storm and everyone is packing wet sleeping bags into trunks
there is a website that deals in only S-F cover art, but they only make fun~ i love the shit out of these covers~ love the shit !
almost bought this puppy hugger~ but it sucked~ and was like out of focus
had this up to the counter~ but it wasn't on sale and they were asking about thirty bucks or so~ crazy owl headed owls
this water color was just adorable~ but i didn't buy it~
look at these people~ these giant ducks and swans ~ didn't buy this one either~ much too big
What !!! i didn't buy this black velvet beaut ! Why ? NE!L ? why ?
why ? NE!L~
My Blog List
|Supported by the website design company guide .|
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (139)
- Nightmare on Wall Street (United We Rise My Fellow...
- Edwardian space craft
- Occupy Wall Street Protest Enters Second Week; 80 ...
- hello, my name is. . . 99 percenter
- there will be media coverage
- starfeild aquarium fire
- occupy wall street day 7
- a most epic bike
- 4, 3 not 5, 4
- oh, yeah. . . that looks better
- don't want to be a chair
- paintings bring out the worst in people
- use no surf lingo
- no La Push barrels
- GTX sold
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (172)