i showed up with a load of signs wondering what to do with them and these fine young volunteers, snatched them up and beyond wonder~ held them up all day on the corner of pike and 4th ave ~ all day
All day long they stood and sung songs and laughed and held on to a hope~ i personally thank each and everyone of you~thank you
the welcoming committee~ 12 hours before the parks department forced them to cut the banner down
i love people~ random involved folks
stood motionless for hours~ great
more protesting dogs~ yowling for ALF to free him
And so are you~
see this all day long hordes of photographers~ talking pictures of cute dogs and child protesters
a wonderful march beneath the steel and glass~
this is me with twinkle hands~
My Blog List
|Supported by the website design company guide .|
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2012 (139)
- the occupation changes who you are
- i ate the rich~ they taste like chicken
- who will be the first martyr ?
- is this what anti-twinkle looks like ?
- where are you ?
- twinkle hands
- March with giant hands
- the people's mic is the most beautiful thing in th...
- MIC CHECK
- ninety-nine percent
- dispatches from beneath the rain at occupy seattle...
- Declaration of the Occupation of New York City
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (172)